November 03, 2011

Seeing Yellow

I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing Noah dress up as the Man in the Yellow Hat. If he wanted to clothe himself in his bright yellow costume every day until he couldn't fit into it anymore, I would totally be okay with it. He is such a little cutie. And I worked hard on his costume. So yeah.

Yesterday evening was absolutely beautiful. Perfect weather for a photo session with a certain little boy who was too busy to smile for his mommy on Halloween night. :) Noah was in the sweetest and happiest mood, so it was pretty easy to talk him into going to the park for a few pictures. We had a fun time taking pictures, relaxing, laughing, and just being together. Here are my favorites of The Man in the Yellow Hat.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we took some pictures, Noah got a bag of treats as a reward for being so patient and cooperative. The stickers were his favorite.

Photobucket

The end! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

SZM said...

oh my gosh!!! How adorable!!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

these are fabulous!!!! he's such a handsome lil' guy!!! his smile is contagious :)

Linda P. said...

What a great photographer you are, Libby, and I'm so glad Noah cooperated. He is sooooo cute. I just love that costume.

Anna Elder said...

haha - love that second image! he's such a cutie. hope you all had a great halloween. still can't get over the cutest costume ever!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

LOVE THESE PHOTOS - cutest and most creative costume I've seen this season!