October 19, 2011

iPhone Pics

I so need to be better about posting iPhone pics.
As much as I love my dslr, it's not always practical
lugging it around with me everywhere I go.

Thank goodness for my iPhone camera!
I use it all the time.
I mean, really, what would I ever do without it?
It captures so many sweet day to day moments.

I am going to try my hardest to post some
iPhone pics every week...even if it is just a few.
Wish I would have started this a long time ago,
but better late than never, right?

Photobucket

The weather has been just perfect lately!
I never thought we'd see 60's and 70's.
Yay for Fall weather!!

Photobucket

Noah riding the Carousel at the mall.

Photobucket

Enjoying our beautiful weather at the park.
Noah loves the swings! And he is quite the
brave little guy always wanting to go "higher!"

Photobucket

Mommy and Noah snuggling to keep warm
on our train ride. It was a chilly afternoon!

Photobucket

At one of our nearby parks, there is a huge rock
Noah loves to climb. Yesterday he and a little girl made
their way to the top and sat there together.

And then Noah did the cutest thing...
He decided to show the little girl his new boots.
He's pretty proud of them because he got to personalize
them with Dora and Diego buttons. It made me smile seeing
him pull his pant leg up to show her the buttons. :)

Photobucket

Lookin' cute in Mommy's new glasses
 on the way home from church.

Photobucket

Noah in the Dollar Store wearing the hat
we found for his Halloween costume. I can't tell
you how excited I was to find that hat! I had been looking
all over town that morning while Noah was at MDO.
He put it on, and it was exactly what I was looking for!
I excitedly said, "Yay!!! It's perfect!!!"
Now any time Noah puts it on,
he says, "It's perfect!" :)

Photobucket

Noah making water hand prints one
morning after a good rain.
I love how he just has one shoe on. Ha!

Photobucket

Taking a nap on the way to San Antonio
with his cute little dolphin that Mimi sent him.

Photobucket

Noah and Daddy in San Antonio.
Enjoying some breakfast before heading to the Zoo.

Photobucket

Noah learned a valuable lesson a few weeks ago:
We do not take things that are not ours.
We took Einstein outside one afternoon to use the
potty and before I knew it, Noah had a pretty
red Gerber daisy in his hand. Oops!

So we took a trip over to Lowe's to pick out some
replacement flowers for the lady who planted the original daisy.
When we went to deliver the flowers, the lady opened her
door and Noah quietly said, "Sorry for picking your flower."
Of course, she was very sweet and understanding and
accepted his apology. She even planted her new
flowers the same day we gave them to her.

Photobucket

We spent several of our Summer nights cheering
on the Rangers. Noah loves going to the ball park!

Photobucket

Noah's first close encounter with a pig.
It was really funny to watch!
A sweet friend of ours invited Noah to a
party where he got to ride on a hay ride,
pet animals, and even ride a horse!

Photobucket

While Josh was out of the country for two long weeks,
Noah and I went to Oklahoma to stay with my parents.
We loved being with them, and I was so thankful they let us
stay with them for almost a week. Helped me out a lot!!
My parents just got a new lake house, so we got to see the new
place and spend the weekend there with my parents.
It was beautiful!!

Photobucket

Yay!!! Daddy's home from Vietnam!
I love this picture. :)

Photobucket

Noah washing the animals at the Build-a-Bear place
in the mall. He loves to go in there and just play.

Photobucket

Taking a Jeep ride as a family one evening!
Noah loves riding in Daddy's Jeep.

Photobucket

Waiting to eat some yummy pizza at Mellow Mushroom!

Photobucket

Noah and Mommy at the new SEA LIFE Aquarium at
Grapevine Mills Mall. We really enjoyed it and learned a lot.
Daddy got to go with us too!

Photobucket

Decorating Mommy's arm. :)

Photobucket

Noah loves to wear boots!
He will wear them any chance he gets.
Such a little boy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome pictures! I wish the camera on my phone was better. I know what you mean about lugging around the big camera. I love all the pictures. Especially the one when Josh got home in his hat. :)

Have a great day my friend :)

Melanie Lyons said...

Posting the Iphone pics is a great idea. I never even thought about it...hmmmmm! Love the boots. I don't know what it is about boys and their boots, but it's stinkin cute!

The Bruffey Family said...

What great pictures! I was thinking about you and your family today. It was great to "catch up" on how y'all have been in these pictures :-) I can't believe Noah is THREE! He is getting so big from when we first moved to Texas and he was just over one! I love that Vietnam picture of Josh returning home and he and Noah in the hats - SO precious! And the one of you and Noah snuggling on the train - nothing like a Mama and her boy! :-)

The Christians said...

Oh my goodness!! So many great pictures! I loved seeing all of them! Makes me want to put all mine up...haha. Such a sweet, precious boy. You really ought to enter that one of him and Josh in a photo contest! Love the pic of you and Noah in the bubble too - and on the train! We miss you guys!