October 15, 2010

Lollipop

Watching Noah's face light up
when he saw the lollipop Daddy
brought home for him was...

Photobucket

... a fueling moment for me today.

Actually our day was full of them,
I just had to open my eyes to see them.

Thank you for all of your prayers
and encouraging words. How uplifting
they were to me today.

And, please, if you haven't read
"Fueling Moments," I encourage you to take
some time out of your day today and read it.
It has given me a whole new perspective and was
exactly what I needed to read. It is very good!

I promise, you will be encouraged by it too.

Happy Saturday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

What a cutie! And I love the name Noah. :) Just came across your blog & love it - so glad I found you! Amazing tutorials...thanks for sharing!! :)

Chrissy said...

What a great lollipop!! And it matches his shirt! So CUTE!! Yummy!
What camera are you using for your great pictures? I love the quality!

Mary said...

That is adorable! And the fact that it made him so happy is so sweet. I hope you guys have a great weekend! Still praying for you :)

Mary

Katie Lane said...

So cute! This takes me back to my childhood :)

The Christians said...

Awww...how fun! Noah has such great parents! Been thinking of ya. Love how real you are and, as always, I'm totally inspired by your blogs! Love the current look on yours.

jillian sara said...

Thank you so much for putting that link on here. I read it and it put things into perspective for me. I wish I had a scripture I could put here, but I know that the Lord wants us to be happy. And sometimes I think I choose to be unhappy and everything looks more gloomy when you make that choice, but when you choose to be happy life is sooooo much better. God bless!

Bette said...

What a cutie patootie you have! That lollipop is as big as his head. Love it! And it matches his shirt!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

I loved that post by Kelli!! Cute pic-he sure does love his sweets!! Too darling!

floodedsoul said...

cute boy! and BIG lollipop! Fun times!!