August 07, 2010

Page Gadget & Help

Who else thinks this weekend went by way too fast?

Tonight, I want to show you a little something. I've been playing around with Blogger the past couple of nights, and guess what I discovered!? A new {well, it's new to me because I had no idea it was even there} page gadget! Do you know what this means?! You can now add different pages to your blog! I am loving it! You may have noticed, I've gotten a little page crazy; I've added several pages to my blog.

Photobucket

Have you checked them out yet? They will slowly but surely be updated over time, so keep checking back. My email button and this week's recipe button now have their own separate pages, so you won't find them on the right side of the blog anymore. I will also be adding my favorite DIY ideas for all you crafty people out there, as well as blog tutorials so we can all keep our blogs looking fabulous! And eventually, {which means any time within the next 5 years} I will be writing on the photography page about what camera and editing program I use. I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I've enjoyed creating them!

And before I go, guess what!? I won another {yes, that makes three!} giveaway!!! I totally forgot I had entered, but bright and early this morning I got an email from Gina at hiyaluv telling me I won $25 in store credit to the Etsy shop EclecticWhatnot! That means I am the new owner of a fabulous ruffly camera strap! But, I am having trouble deciding between two of them because they are both so cute. I've narrowed it down to this one:

Photobucket

and this one:

Photobucket

Dang. How am I going to decide? I think I may be leaning towards the Chocolate Truffle. Which is your favorite?

If you want your own ruffly cuteness, click here to check out the shop.

Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

p.s. Of course, we can't forget about Uncle Quentin today-- it's his birthday! Hope you have a great day Queen! We love you.

6 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, pretty! I love the lime sorbet one!

Shannau said...

JEALOUS!!!! I LOVE the Lime sorbet! I've entered a few other giveaways but I haven't had any luck like you! Congrats and enjoy that strap- it's gorgeous.

Victoria said...

Oooo!!! I love the Lime Sorbet!!! I would sooo pick that one! I love the look of your blog, and all the pages!

Melanie Lyons said...

I agree with the above the Lime Sorbet is super cute. Either would look great with your camera :D

hiyaluv said...

i love them both! it is so hard to choose!
smiles,
gina

Carissa McCarter said...

Kiwi lime sorbet!! Does this mean I get your old one since it does match my camera bag and all... He he ;)