July 02, 2010

Sweet Tooth

I kind of have a sweet tooth. Okay, truth is I do have a sweet tooth. Thank goodness Weight Watchers is all about portion control, because I'm just not sure I'd be able to give up sweets. I love chocolate & peanut butter. Just makes my mouth water thinking about it. Yummmy. Anyway, the other night while I was at Walmart buying last minute groceries for dinner, I came across these chocolatey, peanutbuttery bars of goodness, and I had to try them out. Have you seen them? They are aaaaamazing! A perfect low calorie/low fat option for that sweet tooth of yours {and mine!}

Photobucket

Try them out! You will not be disappointed. They are only 2 points for the whole bar! And they have fiber and antioxidants in them, which means they are good for you {wink wink}.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooh those bars are some of my favorite snacks! Glad to see you enjoy them too!

Take care!
~ Mandy

OurLittleBlessingS said...

mmm..i might have to try those..yummy
jess

Kasey said...

I think those would suit my sweet tooth quite well and I wouldn't have to feel guilty about it. Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

Wow I will buy and try it! yummy!