April 12, 2010

We heart the Park

We really, really do. We can't get enough of the park. It is one of our favorite things to do as a family. Seriously, what better way to spend time as a family than to be outside in the beautiful weather? Actually, it doesn't matter where we are as long as we are together. Just the four of us. We had another adventure at Oakmont Park {our favorite!} the other day, and I just couldn't bear not to share these pictures with you. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
{oh, and p.s. another giveaway coming soon. Very soon!}

8 comments:

The Christians said...

Precious! Love all the pix - esp the ones of Noah on the slide and the ones of Josh and Noah together. (You need to hand Josh the camera now and then so we can see more of your beautiful smile too!) We heart park too. Maybe we need to try out Oakmont!

My Family said...

Did you take these pictures? They are freaking awesome! I love daddy/baby pictures. Something so sweet about a daddy with his baby!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

What beautiful pictures! i love the dandelion one & the bridge one! Gorgeous!

Kasey said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten. There are quite a few that show just how much of a big boy he has become. I love his little smirk he has while holding that sucker. How cute! You definitely have an amazing little boy on your hands!

The Bonjour Four said...

Thank you {Laura, Jennifer, Amy, Mel, and Kasey} so much for the sweet comments!

Erica Nye said...

I love love the last picture of Josh and Noah! It needs to be framed for sure.

The Bonjour Four said...

Thanks Erica. I love that one too. I love taking Daddy/Noah pictures. It makes me happy!

Melanie Lyons said...

Beautiful pictures. LOL Noah's face in the one with the dandelion makes me think if he knew any bad words he might have said them. What a fun day!