December 18, 2009

Farewell, Pink Camera

You have been good to me the past couple of years.
Yes, many memories you have captured for
our family, and for that I am thankful.
But tonight, with a heavy heart, I say goodbye.

Photobucket

Yes, little pink Nikon, you have been replaced.
You ask why?

This is why:

Photobucket

Don't take this the wrong way.
It's just, well, you are limited in what
you can do. But it's not your fault;
don't feel bad.
It is just time to move on.

Another reason that I'm saying goodbye
is because you are falling a part on me.
Yep, for the past couple of weeks I've had to use
a rubber band to hold you together.

So, farewell Pink Camera.
It's been a pleasure working with you.

Now that I've said my goodbyes, it's
time to introduce you to my new wonderful, fabulous,
{oh, it makes me so happy}
Canon XSi!

Photobucket

I've been eying this camera for
quite sometime, and today, my
{no longer horrible, rotten, and mean}
husband got it for me! Yay!

I've had so much fun playing
with my new camera today.
Thank you sweet hubby of mine.

I'll leave you with little ol' Einstein.
Oh, he's just pitiful.

Photobucket

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good Pictures! Love that new camera!! I want one!! :( OILY