June 05, 2009

Settling In

We are finally here in Fort Worth and beginning to settle in. I can't believe we have been here about a week already!! Sometimes it feels like we are just on vacation. Maybe it's because we have been so preoccupied with getting things in order around here that it hasn't really sunk in yet. Or it may be the fact that Dallas/Fort Worth use to be a vacation spot for us. Regardless, we are truly loving every minute we have been here. We definitely miss our family and friends in Amarillo and always will, but we have been so happy in our new home here.

I know some of you have been faithfully checking the blog for an update. Let me tell you, it's been driving me crazy not being able to post updates and I am SO behind. We finally got internet access yesterday. I don't know how Josh went almost a whole week without it! Anyway, just wanted to let you know we are here safe and sound and I am now back to blogging!

I will be posting a lot this week so keep checking back! Here are a few pictures of Noah, Daddy, and Einstein a few days before we moved... What's a post without pictures, right?





1 comment:

apryl said...

I can't believe how big he is getting...looks more like josh now! Can't wait to see pics of the new home!