April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hey! I just wanted to write a quick post and wish everyone a Happy Easter.

Libby and I were talking this evening about the importance of Easter. I know what you're thinking, it's obvious that Easter is important. But it's actually not that obvious anymore. Don't believe me? This is what comes up when you search for 'Easter' on Google Images.

Don't get me wrong. I love Peeps. And I'm addicted to Cadbury Creme Eggs. But something is majorly wrong when they take precedence over Jesus. Our faith, our life, and our hope all depend on Jesus walking out of the tomb on Sunday morning 2,000 years ago. Forgive us, Lord for forgetting that.

Here's a video I made for church with a song about the importance of the resurrection. I hope the song speaks to you like it did to me.



Again, Happy Easter!

-Josh

No comments: